Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Tumbling

anyone who wants a challange, try out 9401 made by me. It usually takes me 20 tries to beat it... oh and there's a trap.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Upgraded my expectations

this is a great game and I think that you put in a lot of effort. Did you ever consider making a sequel, with even more things to upgrade, like the ability to move up/down, the enemies you can face, the ability to pause, a quality control button, and maybe a song selection?

Back to the Cubeture 1 Back to the Cubeture 1

ingenious

greatest point and click ever

Naruto: Ultimate Battle Naruto: Ultimate Battle

Characters

For a series with a huge amount of characters, it's surprising that you only put in eight, when I know for a fact that there are plenty of others you could have used the sprites from NInja council 3 for.

Mecha Dress Up Game Mecha Dress Up Game

One way arrow

You should seriously consider making another version of this but with an easier to use layout. It really gets annoying having to scroll through each part in only one order.

Dynasty Street Dynasty Street

Medal System

This game should have medals

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

SEQUEL!

If you make a sequel, on top of the chaos emeralds you should throw in Rouge and maybe a few other characters.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Sequel

If you do add a sequel be sure to add the son from Dad&Me, skullkid, wink, foamy, to name a few.

LoZ - Simdate RPG LoZ - Simdate RPG

Sequel

If you did make a sequel it should have more girls like Princess Ruto or possibly Midna...

Super Ninja Super Ninja

Great Concept

Its a great idea (will you ever finish it?